Mark A. Landau Esq.
Mark A. Landau, Esq. is a founding partner in the firm and specializes in the area of estate planning and estate administration. Mr. Landau is licensed to practice law in Pennsylvania, New Jersey and New York. Mr. Landau is a network attorney with The National Estate Plan and a member of the Philadelphia Estate Planning Council, American, Pennsylvania, New Jersey and New York Bar Associations.
Mr. Landau obtained his Juris Doctorate degree from the Widener University School of Law in Wilmington, DE and obtained his B.A. in Administration of Justice from Pennsylvania State University in State College, PA. In addition, Mr. Landau obtained his Master of Estate Preservation designation from The Abts Institute for Estate Preservation in Reno, NV. Mr. Landau also holds the FINRA Series 7 and 66 securities licenses, as well as a life insurance license.
Mr. Landau serves on the board of The Helping Hearts Foundation which benefits Children's Hospital of Philadelphia and volunteers much of his free time with the Upper Darby Police Athletic League in Upper Darby, PA. In his free time, Mr. Landau is an American history enthusiast and enjoys running and cycling.
Areas of Practice
- Estate Planning
- Probate & Estate Administration
- Charitable Giving
- Asset Protection
- New Jersey
- New York
- The Abts Institute for Estate Preservation, Reno, Nevada
- Widener University School of Law, Wilmington, Delaware
- Pennsylvania State University, State College, Pennsylvania
Professional Associations & Memberships
- The National Estate Plan, Member
- Philadelphia Estate Planning Council, Member
- American Bar Association, Member
- Pennsylvania Bar Association, Member
- New Jersey Bar Association, Member
- New York Bar Association, Member