Vanya Dugalic Esq.
Vanya Dugalic is a founding partner in the firm and specializes in collections, estate planning, real estate law and landlord/tenant law. Ms. Dugalic is admitted to the Supreme Courts of Pennsylvania and New Jersey, the United States District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania, the United States Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit and the United States District Court for the District of New Jersey.
Ms. Dugalic received her Juris Doctorate from the Widener University School of Law in Wilmington, Delaware. While at Widener Law, Ms. Dugalic was selected as an editor to the prestigious Delaware Journal of Corporate Law. Ms. Dugalic received her Bachelor of Arts in Eastern European History and Russian and French language from Franklin & Marshall College in Lancaster, Pennsylvania.
Ms. Dugalic is a network attorney with The National Estate Plan and a member of the American Bar Association and Pennsylvania Bar Association. Ms. Dugalic is also a member of the Board of Directors of the St. Nicholas Serbian Orthodox Church in Philadelphia, PA.
Areas of Practice
- Estate Planning
- Estate Administration & Probate
- Real Estate Transactions (Residential)
- Pennsylvania & New Jersey
- U.S. District Court District of New Jersey
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- Widener University School of Law, Wilmington, Delaware J.D. (Cum Laude)
- Franklin & Marshall College, Lancaster, Pennsylvania B.A.
- DVFG Advisors, LLC
- Secure Employee Planning, LLC
- Union Benefits Group
- Informed Financials, LLC
Honors and Awards
- Certificate of Achievement in Constitutional Law, 2002
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Philadelphia Estate Planning Council, Member
- American Bar Association, Member
- Pennsylvania Bar Association, Member
Past Employment Positions
- DiOrio & Sereni, LLP, Attorney, 2005 - 2007